TABLE OF CONTENTS
DIY Robotics Introduction
1. DIY Robotics Overview
2. Using The Robot Program
3. Introduction to Robotics
4. Developer Kit Box Contents
5. Battery Care & Charging
6. Powering Your EZ-B v4 or IoTiny
7. Using a USB Wi-Fi Dongle
8. Serial/USB Connectivity
9. EZ-B v4 & IoTiny Datasheet & Communication Protocol
10. WiFi Client Status on Digital Port
11. Firmware Upgrade
12. 360 HDD Servo Overview
3D Print Files
1. 3D Print Files for JD
2. 3D Print Files for Six
3. 3D Print Files for Roli
4. 3D Print Files for AdventureBot
1. ARC for Windows PC
2. Example Projects
4. Getting Help with Controls
6. Virtual Desktops
1. Create a Mobile App
1. Create a Scene Using RoboScratch (Big Hero Six)
2. Create a Scene using Blockly (Avengers)
1. Programming Concepts (Variables, If/Else, Logic)
2. Counting Up
3. Counting Down
1. Introduction to the EZ-B Camera
2. Face Detection with RoboScratch
3. Face Detection with Blockly
4. Face Detection with EZ-Script
5. Color Tracking with Servos
6. Color Tracking with Movement
7. Detecting Multiple Colors
8. Line Following with Roli, AdventureBot and Shell-E
9. Vision - Object Training & Recognition
10. Glyphs to Control Robot Movement
11. Detecting Glyphs & Augmented Reality
12. QR Code Detect
13. Microsoft Cognitive Emotion
14. Microsoft Cognitive Vision
1. Speech Recognition
1. RGB Animations
1. Servo Control
2. Introduction to Servo Motors
3. Create a Robot Dance
4. Program Robot to Dab
5. Program Robot to Play Piano
6. MYO Gesture Armband
Navigation and Movement
1. Movement Panels
2. Navigating using RoboScratch
3. Navigating using Blockly
1. Customize Your EZ-Robot
2. Control Robot From Twitter
3. Nest Thermostat
EZ-B v4 Robot Brain
1. EZ-B v4 Robot Brain Overview
2. DIY Autonomous Robot Vehicle
3. EZ-B v4 and IoTiny Wi-Fi Modes
4. Change WiFi Name
5. Resetting Your EZ-B v4 or IoTiny
6. USB WiFi or Ethernet Adapter
1. Which Robot are You Using?
Introduction to DIY Robotics
Experience a journey with the origin of robotics, the three laws of robotics, and their potential impact on our lives. Professor E takes you through a history of robotics and reveals some interesting practical applications of robotics!
From the Jacquard loom to modern computers, Professor E gives an overview of programming, algorithms, and how we use code to talk to computers.
Practice Safe Robot-ing
While EZ-Robot makes developing robots easy, it's important to be responsible and consider how your creations help humanity.
Artificial intelligence will redefine the workplace and society. It will bring incredible innovations that will enhance the lives of billions of people around the world, but like all powerful technologies, there is the potential for misuse.
It's important that we set up safeguards and protections to ensure that it is only used for ethical purposes, and that even "ethical AI" is closely monitored to ensure that it is only fulfilling the intended purpose.
Another concern with AI is responsibility. Who is held responsible when a life altering decision is made? If a self-driving vehicle is involved in a fatal accident, is the driver responsible or does that fall to the manufacturer?
When a human makes a bad decision, there are mechanisms in place for ensuring accountability. With AI, the lines are blurred.
There will be many aspects of AI that need to be navigated over the coming decade, and if we want to preserve the full range of what humanity is, it's important that all groups and viewpoints are represented. For this reason, it's important that all of humanity gain AI literacy and participate in the conversation from an informed position.
EZ-Robot is an incredible tool for learning and building innovative robotic applications. We provide access to machine learning, navigation and advanced vision recognition, and would ask that you use these features to the benefit of mankind.