TABLE OF CONTENTS
Shell-E Introduction and Setup
1. Shell-E Robotics Courses
2. Using The Robot Program
3. Introduction to Robotics
4. 3-D Printing with Shell-E Innovation Kit
5. Building with Shell-E Innovation Kit
6. Connecting with Shell-E Innovation Kit
7. Using a USB Wi-Fi Dongle
8. 360 HDD Servo Overview
1. ARC for Windows PC
2. Example Projects
4. Getting Help with Controls
6. Virtual Desktops
1. Create a Mobile App
1. Create a Scene Using RoboScratch (Big Hero Six)
2. Create a Scene using Blockly (Avengers)
1. Programming Concepts (Variables, If/Else, Logic)
2. Counting Up
3. Counting Down
1. Introduction to the EZ-B Camera
2. Face Detection with RoboScratch
3. Face Detection with Blockly
4. Face Detection with EZ-Script
5. Color Tracking with Servos
6. Color Tracking with Movement
7. Detecting Multiple Colors
8. Line Following with Roli, AdventureBot and Shell-E
9. Vision - Object Training & Recognition
10. Glyphs to Control Robot Movement
11. Detecting Glyphs & Augmented Reality
12. QR Code Detect
13. Microsoft Cognitive Emotion
14. Microsoft Cognitive Vision
1. Speech Recognition
1. RGB Animations
1. Servo Control
2. Introduction to Servo Motors
3. Create a Robot Dance
4. Program Robot to Dab
5. Program Robot to Play Piano
6. MYO Gesture Armband
Navigation and Movement
1. Movement Panels
2. Navigating using RoboScratch
3. Navigating using Blockly
1. Customize Your EZ-Robot
2. Control Robot From Twitter
3. Nest Thermostat
EZ-B v4 Robot Brain
1. EZ-B v4 Robot Brain Overview
2. DIY Autonomous Robot Vehicle
3. EZ-B v4 and IoTiny Wi-Fi Modes
4. Change WiFi Name
5. Resetting Your EZ-B v4 or IoTiny
6. USB WiFi or Ethernet Adapter
1. Which Robot are You Using?
Shell-E Robot Kit
Getting Started with your Shell-E Robot Kit
Welcome to EZ-Robot and your new Shell-E robot kit.
EZ-Robot is a powerful, versatile and easy-to-use robotics platform that is perfect for helping students and adults learn robotics, coding, and a range of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) concepts and lessons.
Shell-E has the added benefit of being incredibly engaging for boys and girls, across all levels of academic achievement including "at-risk" students and children with learning disabilities.
Shell-E's universal appeal inspires students, and helps them build problem-solving skills and confidence.
Once educators learn the basic operations of the robot, they'll be able to apply that knowledge to a broad range of STEM subjects, as well as art, music and drama. As students increase their robotics skills they'll be able apply the knowledge across a broad range of real-world scenarios.
Our Shell-E Educators Guide introduces the EZ-Robot pedagogical approach, tips for classroom use, educational design challenges, and how to get your Shell-E up and driving.
Have fun and enjoy your exploration into the world of robotics!