Walks Right Away
JD includes apps that allows him to walk, right away. The EZ-Builder Software includes an amazing GAIT feature called Auto Positioner. This allows you to create frames and actions to animate the servo positions. The actions can be linked to any other control, such as Speech Recognition, Vision Tracking, Joysticks, Wii Controllers, and more.
The eyes of this robot have 18 LEDs (9 per eye). Each LED can be configured up to 1 million color combinations. The head contains a camera which can track colors, faces, motion, glyphs and more.
The compact grippers are powered by strong metal geared servo motors. They are useful for picking up and holding objects.
Education and Home
In the classroom or at home, EZ-Robot revolution has a big impact on education. Not only do students learn about robotics, they have fun doing it. With hundreds of tutorial videos, no questions are left unanswered. Personalizing EZ-Robot behaviours teach students how robots walk, see, hear and interact with their surroundings.
If hardware is the heart of your EZ-Robot, then software is the soul. Introducing EZ-Builder Robot Software. Your EZ-Robot is controlled by the World's easiest, most powerful and scalable robot software. EZ-Builder takes a productive and unique approach to programming your robot. Simply add behaviors such as Camera Tracking, Speech Recognition, Wii Controller, GPS, GAIT Positioning, and hundreds more!
Like a flip book, the Auto Position in EZ-Builder is used to animate your EZ-Robot. It's magic! The software will automatically calculate how to transition between your custom frames.
Use your Android or iOS Mobile Device with an App from our EZ-Cloud App Store, or create your own App easily in our EZ-Builder Robot Software.
The camera enables advanced vision learning, detection and tracking abilities. Your EZ-Robot will interact with Objects, Colors, Faces, Motion, Glyphs, and QR Codes.
High Tech Brain
The EZ-B v4 is not only the brain of your EZ-Robot, it is also the World's most powerful and compact robot brain! The EZ-B v4 scales for beginner and advanced users. The EZ-B is two PCB's sandwiched together in a compact 2x2 inch package. For protection, the speaker and electronics are enclosed within a stylish white plastic shell with a speaker chamber for clear enhanced audio. For advanced users, the EZ-B may be removed from its casing and mounted directly in your custom robot.
- 200MHz 32-Bit Processing (120 MHz 32-bit Cortex M3 ARM Processor & 80 MHz Microchip PIC32)
- Small Size (2.1" x 2.2")
- WiFi connectivity (Ad-Hoc/Infrastructure/WEP/WPA/WPA2)
- Embedded Web Server
- Energy Efficient Digital Switching Power Supply
- Resettable fuse protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- 1 x Amplified Speaker for Speech and Music
- 8 x 5 volt tolerant Analog (ADC) ports
- 24 x 5 volt tolerant Digital ports (servos, PWM, and more)
- Up to 73 Servos (combining PWM and Dynamixel)
- Dynamixel Servo Support
- 3 x i2c Port
- 1 x EZ-Robot Video Camera Port
- 3 x High Speed UART Ports
- Battery and Temperature Monitor
Heavy Duty Servo Motor
Includes digital heavy duty 15 kg/cm servo motors! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos were designed with enough strength to enable your robots to walk, move or lift.
- Operating speed: 0.24sec/60degree (7.4V)
- Stall torque: 15.0kg-cm/529 oz-in.(7.4V)
- Temperature Range: -20C to +60C
- Operating Voltage: 4.8V to 7.4V
- 3 pole ferrite
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm spline (including teeth)
Your Future is Green
You care about energy consumption with electronics. This is why EZ-Robot designed an innovative low energy digital switching power supply for our products. While most electronics dissipate heat to lower voltage, our products use an energy efficient power supply which generates practically no heat! Welcome to the future :)