Customize your robot with ez-bits. All ezrobot Revolution parts include ez-bit connections. Simply slide the tab into the slot to establish a secure bond. The parts may be separated by sliding them apart. Multiple ez-bits can be connected together to make arms, legs, or anything else you dream up!
Heavy duty digital servo motors.
Inside the HDD servo-motors are full metal gears and real ball bearings that lift 19 kg/cm! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos have enough strength to let your robots walk, move or lift. We engineered these servos to be tough from years of R&D, check out our demonstration video!
- Operating speed: 0.22±0.01 sec/60° (7.4v)
- Running current: 1400±30mA (7.4v)
- Stall torque: 19±0.20kg·cm (7.4v)
- Stall current: 3000±50mA (7.4v)
- Running life: > 180,000 Turns
- Temperature range: -10C to +50C
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 8.4v
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- Connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm C1 standard spline (including teeth)
Grippers provide interaction.
The compact grippers are powered by strong metal geared servo motors, allowing your robot to interact with soft, light objects. We recommend colored foam balls – the kind you can find at any value, hobby, or department store. They are perfect for your robot to grip and interact with.
3D Printable Open Source Parts
The 3D printable CAD files of Revolution Robots and ez-bits are available in the CAD tab of each product, in the 3D Printing Section, or in the ez-builder software. 3D print your own robot parts or ask our community to 3D print the parts you choose. Create and share your own designs with other ezrobot users from around the world!