Heavy duty digital servo motors.
Inside the HDD servo-motors are full metal gears and real ball bearings that lift 19 kg/cm! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos have enough strength to let your robots walk, move or lift.
- Operating speed: 0.22±0.01 sec/60° (7.4v)
- Running current: 1400±30mA (7.4v)
- Stall torque: 19±0.20kg·cm (7.4v)
- Stall current: 3000±50mA (7.4v)
- Running life: > 180,000 Turns
- Temperature range: -10C to +50C
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 8.4v
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- Connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm spline (including teeth)
Customize your robot with ez-bits. All ezrobot Revolution parts include ez-bit connections. Simply slide the tab into the slot to establish a secure bond. The parts may be separated by sliding them apart. Multiple ez-bits can be connected together to make arms, legs, or anything else you dream up!
3D Printable Open Source Parts
The 3D printable CAD files of Revolution Robots and ez-bits are available in the CAD tab of each product, in the 3D Printing Section, or in the ez-builder software. 3D print your own robot parts or ask our community to 3D print the parts you choose. Create and share your own designs with other ezrobot users from around the world!