Windows Release 2015.11.30.00

Changes:

- prevent auto position servos from being moved off the screen bottom and right

- display camera feed in mobile interface builder window

- vuzix VR glasses Add Control button fix

- auto position display PAUSE with it's details of delay time and ignore the STEPS and SERVO SPEED...

- fix for Sound Servo Speaker when loading project produced error

*Note: This release is 2015.28/29/30 because they are were all rolled into one. Notable, this release includes additional plugin access for more camera ability. Specifically this example: http://www.ez-robot.com/EZ-Builder/Plugins/view/58

Here's a video:

Get EZ-Builder for Windows

This download and the one before it wont load my projects that use V4.
The projects wont even show to be loaded and if I upload it from the cloud it gives a bunch of errors.
I uninstalled EZ builder and installed an older one from October and my files can be loaded and run with no problems.
User-inserted image

Which version from October did you reinstall and it works? The error is with the AX Servos - AX Servos were removed October 15th and converted into a plugin due to dynamixel issues.

You will need to remove the AX specified servos and convert them to V servos and install the Dynamixel plugin. The dynamixel servos will be supported natively again in the future once robotis reviews the plugin source code.

If you will share your project, i can convert it for you. Post it in this thread.

@DJ Thank you....

1Dave1EZBV4Nov.EZB

I attached the file and it is in the cloud also.
Many thanks

I tried to edit the AX parts out of my projects, but haven't been able to.

Here is your project with the AX servo reference removed: 1Dave1EZBV4Nov-635843970175394863.ezb

Thanks DJ
Everything works now!

Daver, are you using dynamixel servos? If so, you can install the plugin for it.

Updated first post

Awesome.... It works fantastic!.... Panning around by just clicking the camera image... Love it...

On a side note I wish I could drop by and if you had some time of course to teach a class in developing these plugins... I know you have the online tutorial here but I think a couple of hours in a class would really help get me and others started... Later this week I am going to look at your plugin example of click servo to see how you did it....

Question, if I give up the proportional click steer idea, do you think I could adapt click servo to do basic click steering? Like I said it doesn't have to be proportional steering... For example click left of centre on the camera image and the robot briefly veers left and vice versa for right... Should be straight forward if all I/we need to do is briefly control the left() and right() on the Movement Panel when you click the left or right side of the camera image?

First I need to take a look how you did click servo...