- camera module removes use of UpdatePreview()
- better memory handling of image data and objects for polite garbage collection
- New object GetOutputBitmap for plugin open-architecture allows updating of the output bitmap. Must be called within the Camera's OnNewFrame event. See the source code from this example plugin: http://www.ez-robot.com/EZ-Builder/Plugins/view/47
- no flickering on text overlay in camera control
- higher quality camera image
- less resources used on camera image
- new variables for camera stores TOP and LEFT coordinates of the detected rectangle
Get EZ-Builder for Windows
Great update DJ. There's a couple of things here I was hoping would be improved.
The coordinate capability could be used for more precise relative tracking I bet!
This update will help with my on board PC setup, which is very under-powered.