Using Thinkercad


hi anyone using thinkercad?i want to lock a part off a part and chift a part.


Yes... it's pretty much the easiest 3d design software to use... However it is limited... Fusion 360 is much better and it is free as well...



i google it but its only 3 years free it not possible to change the pics,
in thinkercad?


Fusion 360 for now is free forever... People get confused on this... Students and upstarts get it for free... you might have to re-apply after a while but for now it is free for students and upstart companies that make under a certain amount $...

I don't understand what you are asking... my advice is to watch all the tinkercad "how to" videos to learn how to use the software...



i have done all TC tutorials.i gess the problem is TC dont show up all ,
messurements off the you say its limited.


Like Richard said, you'll really need to watch the how to videos online to learn how to use Tinkercad for yourself because the subject is more than can be covered via a textual reply.

But as an answer to your question, yes you can move what you want to in Tinkercad once you know more about how to use it. I'll give you a hint about moving JD's arm socket, what I would probably do is:

1. Erase or "hole" (hole or hallow in Tinkercad means remove) everything but the 2 arm sockets (leave little squares around both) then save that as a project and save it to your desktop as a file.
2. Start with a blank project and reload the standard JD torso then hole (that means remove) the arm sockets then save that and export it to your desktop as file.
3. Open a new project and import the JD torso file you just exported with the missing arm sockets, now you can add blocks to fill in the holes, then import the arm socket file you saved originally and place the sockets where you want them. Then save the entire project and export this completed file it to your desktop.


hi justin

thanks for your replay.i try that.



sofar i dont see it,is this adjusteble ?

User-inserted image


Yep, you can rotate it to any angle you want...



ok but i cant get the part straight up.can i change the degree off the angle?