Robot builder. A.I. programmer and speaker. Author. Father of one girl, and many, many robots!
1. Founder and current president of the Riverside Robotics Society. The RRS is a club with over 500 online members and over 50 local members offering classes, contests, and lectures in robotics.
2. Founder of the Riverside Robot Expo Event
3. Riverside Robot Expo event coordinator for six years
4. Writer for the number one robotics magazine Servo Magazine
5. Member and past club officer of the Robotics Society of Southern California
6. Member of the Tech Room robotics club in San Bernardino
7. Robotics teacher and lecturer for over 9 years (private lessons)
8. Founder of www.robots-and-androids.com, a web site and eBay store
9. Creator of the life-like humanoid robot, an “Alexa” avatar, called Robot Betty9
10. Ex-employee of Nolan Bushnell’s Androbot robotics company
11. Provider of animatronic software and hardware for the film industry
12. A.I. lecture for Claremont Lincoln University, Claremont, CA
13. CEO Space graduate
14. Programmer for American Honda
15. A.I. “chatbot” programmer
16. Alexa (Amazon Echo) programmer
17. 5000 Facebook followers and friends, Thomas (AKA “Riv Artoo”)
18. Founder of the California Institute of Robotics, an institution offering seminars and lectures in robotics and artificial intelligence. http://californiainstituteofrobotics.org
Past speaking engagements include: Claremont Lincoln University, Riverside Robotics Society, Robotics Society of Southern California, Riverside Robot Expo, OC Mini Maker Faire, Star Wars Reads Day, and the Boy Scouts of America.