How To Add This Control To Your Project
Step #1) Load the most recent release of EZ-Builder
Step #2) Press the Project tab from the top menu bar of EZ-Builder
Step #3) Press Add Control from the button ribbon bar of EZ-Builder
Step #4) Choose the
Step #5) Press the
icon to add the control to your project
Remote control the EZ-Builder Application (and your desktop) over a web browser. Use the Config button to load the configuration window. Specify the TCP Port and usernames for authentication. The default port of the HTTP server is set for 80. If you already have an HTTP server listening on port 80, there will be an error message in the status window when starting the EZ-Builder http server.
Main Menu Features
- Remote Control: View the EZ-Builder screen and interact with it via left mouse clicks. Using this feature on the same PC as EZ-Builder will produce unusable results. Only use this feature on remote devices.
- Movement: Provides a simple movement interface that controls which ever Movement Panel is added to your project.
- Camera List: Lists the cameras currently added to your project and links to view them.
- Script Console: A console to send EZ-Script commands to the HTTP Server and interact with other controls using the ControlCommand() syntax. Information on how to send ez-script via the HTTP URL is also provided on this page.
- Session List: Displays the sessions interacting with this HTTP server instance by IP Address and username.
- About: Information about the HTTP Server and EZ-Builder.
To access your http server remotely over the internet with a router, consult the routers instruction manual on port forwarding.
This HTTP Server control provides static web pages for interacting with EZ-Builder. For custom web pages, use the HTTP Server (Custom) control.