This is our recommended digital heavy duty 15 kg/cm servo! This servo contains metal gears and metal shaft. It's a very heavy duty servo that can lift a great deal of weight.
This servo powers our Revolution robots, such as humanoid JD, and hexapod Six.
Inside the servo-motors are full metal gears and real ball bearings that lift 15 kg/cm! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos have enough strength to let your robots walk, move or lift.
- Operating speed: 0.24sec/60degree (7.4V)
- Stall torque: 15.0kg-cm/529 oz-in.(7.4V)
- Temperature range: -20C to +60C
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 7.4V
- 3 pole ferrite
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- Connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm spline (including teeth)