This is our recommended digital heavy duty 19 kg/cm servo! This servo contains metal gears and metal shaft. It's a very heavy duty servo that can lift a great deal of weight.
This servo powers our Revolution robots, such as humanoid JD, and hexapod Six.
Heavy duty digital servo motors.
Inside the HDD servo-motors are full metal gears and real ball bearings that lift 19 kg/cm! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos have enough strength to let your robots walk, move or lift.
- Operating speed: 0.22±0.01 sec/60° (7.4v)
- Running current: 1400±30mA (7.4v)
- Stall torque: 19±0.20kg·cm (7.4v)
- Stall current: 3000±50mA (7.4v)
- Running life: > 180,000 Turns
- Temperature range: -10C to +50C
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 8.4v
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- Connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm spline (including teeth)