This is a simple, low-cost, high quality heavy duty digital (HDD) servo for all your mechatronic needs. At 6V it can deliver 44.4 oz-in. of maximum torque at 0.18 sec/60°.
This is a small servo with a standard 3 pin power and control cable.
Heavy duty digital servo motors.
Inside the HDD servo-motors are full metal gears and real ball bearings that lift 19 kg/cm! The metal gear and ball bearing internals will withstand a high load. These servos have enough strength to let your robots walk, move or lift. We engineered these servos to be tough from years of R&D, check out our demonstration video!
- Operating speed: 0.22±0.01 sec/60° (7.4v)
- Running current: 1400±30mA (7.4v)
- Stall torque: 19±0.20kg·cm (7.4v)
- Stall current: 3000±50mA (7.4v)
- Running life: > 180,000 Turns
- Temperature range: -10C to +50C
- Operating voltage: 4.8V to 8.4v
- Dual ball metal bearing
- All metal gears
- Connector wire length: 32cm
- Futaba 3f (25 teeth) for driving spline/shaft
- 6.2mm C1 standard spline (including teeth)