This plugin requires EZ-Builder for Microsoft Windows PC.
Get EZ-Builder for Windows
Use this utitlity to diagnose connection issues. When this utiltiy is loaded, verbose logging of the EZ-B communication will be displayed in this window.
1) Ensure you have the latest EZ-Builder installed.
2) Press the INSTALL button on this plugin page.
3) When the plugin has downloaded, click the downloaded file from your browser's download status bar.
4) Wait for the plugin installer to complete and press any key.
5) Load EZ-Builder.
6) Select Project -> Add Control -> General -> Connection Diagnostic
7) The plugin will load, follow the instructions in the plugin.
*Note: Additionally, you may be asked to submit a diagnostic report from EZ-Robot support on the forum. For information how to submit a diagnostic report, click here.
*Warning: This plugin is not to be used for robot projects. This plugin is only to be used for diagnostics regarding connection attempt issues. Adding this plugin to your project and attempting to use it for any other purpose will result in large memory usage, increased cpu usage, and slow performance.
Sourcecode for this plugin is available here: ConnectionDiagnostic.zip