Xr-5 Robotic Companion

Just received my Omnibot and once LeXI is complete I will be starting on him.
Here are some pics
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

That's awesome! Can't wait to see how the project comes together Smile

@Geoff Hawes thanks Geoff. Im actually gonna have her mock ups this weekend. She will have my VidEYES. as well as a acer w3 win 8 pc( there dropping prices due to a update in the processors i got mine for $299 was told its droping to $199.99) she will linked with LeXI so the will have scripts and routines that the bounce off each other( like r2 and 3po) her stand out features will be her additude,her size( adding 18" via omni 2000 base and drive train ) and she will have a pico projector to show movie efx and so fourth. She is gonna be a coo bot.

Sounds cool, will be interested in seeing how the 2000 base looks on the 5403, it's something I thought of doing to Melvin (hearoid) but couldn't find a 2000 base (or 2000) over here.

Thanks for the heads up on the W3, hopefully we see the same cuts over here (although I've long since learned not to hold my breath).

@RICH heres the pics i promised of omnibot on omnibot 2000 drive train.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

It fits perfectly! Cool idea!

Thanks. That looks good - on a female robot. But a skirt on Melvin just wouldn't work Smile Glad I didn't push for that idea really.