Importing Scripts And Controls In Ez-builder

It was mentioned earlier so here it is, the tutorial for importing scripts and controls in to EZ-Builder project.

It is assumed you have already downloaded or saved the project with the scripts or controls.

First we will start with a new project and remove the tutorial, help etc. controls that we don't need.
Then click on Merge
User-inserted image

Select the file which contains the scripts or controls you want to import in to EZ-Builder and click OK
User-inserted image

Next select all of the controls you wish to import by ticking the check box to the left of the control
User-inserted image

Click OK
User-inserted image

Voila, the controls or scripts have been added to the project
User-inserted image

Check the script to make sure it has worked (not really required)
User-inserted image

Adding to an existing project is just the same.

Open up the existing project and click on Merge
User-inserted image

Select the project with the controls or scripts you want to import and click OK
User-inserted image

Select the controls you want to import by ticking the checkbox on the left and click OK
User-inserted image

Voila, the controls or scripts have been added to the project
User-inserted image

Check the script to make sure it has worked (not really required)
User-inserted image

It really is that easy Smile

Rich, can't thank you enough

@rich when I down load a script from the cloud I get 3 error messages. Here they are in the order recieved.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

I have tryed with EZ Builder up and down and I get the same response
Please let me know what I am doing wrong
Thanks

That looks like it's trying to install EZ-Builder again. So I assume you have associated .ezb files with the installer not the actual program, what happens if you double click a project you made?

Try downloading the file from the cloud, saving it to disk, open EZ-Builder, open, find the project and open it from within EZ-Builder.

Here is the problem step recorder recording of downloading, saving, and opening of a project from the cloud. cloud.zip

Also merging with a project at the end.

Just open the zip, open the .mhtml file from the zip in a web browser (despite having Chrome as default my PC still opens these in IE)

THX Rich