Speech Recognition Questions

thanks boss...you are the men.. Smile

What does the Debug window show? Add Controls -> debug

Loaded speech recognition with en-GB culture
Set Dictionary Error loading phrases (Custom): The language for the grammar does not match the language of the speech recognizer.
Set Dictionary Error loading phrases (Custom): The language for the grammar does not match the language of the speech recognizer.

mine says
EZ 0:TCP server stopped
EZ 1:TCP server stopped
EZ2:TCP server stopped
EZ3:TCP server stopped
EZ4:TCP server stopped

@azupwah, add debug then add voice recognition, it'll be interesting to see what yours gives too.

wow..i got the same thing
Loaded speech recognition with en-GB culture

@RichMR2 whiles we await for the solution to the speech recognition,would like to u help me with the other servo configurations for the omnibox...i am tryin to use that as my first project but i am totally lost since i am a newbie..i have seen the tutorials several times but looks very difficult to configure the arms,the head,and the legs of the omnibox...do u mind me adding u to skype so that u cld give me a step by step tutorials

Solved!

OK, it seems EZ-Builder doesn't like the UK profile (or anything but US I am assuming) for VR (perhaps something for a future update if DJ has time, although the following fixes it... in a way)

Click start
Click control panel
View by Large Icons
Double click Speech Recognition
Click Advanced Speech Options
Change the language to US.
User-inserted image
Click OK
Accept the popup stating it will be changed next time Speech Recognition is started.

It should now work in EZ-Builder (please let me know either way)

BINGO! YOU ARE THE MEN!....Thanks alot man...you guys are just tooo awesome...now let me see if my speech recognition would work...would get back in a few minutes

ook so my only problem now is to get my speech recognition working...do you think it can be because of my accent? if soo,how do i get to train it with my voice?