T-one Introduction

I should have posted this before the violin video.

Anyway this is T-One (more T-s' to come I'm sure). Another Inmove project that I started in the spring.
I've designed and built 2 - 3d printers and a CNC Router so T-One gave a chance to use everything. It's been a great project and now the fun begins, or so my wife says, She is really into it.

The hands are completely different , 2 thumbs and 4 fingers on one hand the one forearm has spring loaded servos to add a steady tension to the tendon chords.

The head has 1 EZB4 and there is a Lotiny in each arm to control the fingers and bicep. (It would be REALLY nice to control more than 1 EZB with a single Autoposition)

Right now we like the "robot" look of T-One so probably won't be doing any cover plates.

Thanks for reading. Here are some pics and a short video.
Tony

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Very impressive

Frank

Remarkable! Videos like this get me absolutely ecstatic. Seriously, well done. When people skit with their ezrobots, it shows the human/machine connection... and our dreams of having robot friends!

I'm with frank, well done!

awesome idea two thumbs.

Thanks for introducing your bot. Very impressive. I am inspired by your cable routing and redesigns.

Glad you're an EZRobot guy. This community is really growing.

Ya, really nice work. I like the conduits you've made for the wiring - nice and clean. Hope to see more of your work here. What part of Canada are you from? Not too many of us Canucks here.

WOW! Speachlesss.

I don't want to water down your thread with my pics so head over to mine to see my dude playing guitar. I was just playing around with pics but your vid is inspiring me to play a real song. I have some work to do so no vid yet. How hard can 'Smoke on the water' be?

@Holy1
Great work, the conduits you've made for the wiring are very impressive and makes the wiring look so neat and tidy! ( not like my rats nest ) on my InMoov.

Great video too.

Chris.

Impressive ! Great job ! You're the hero of the day. Probably also for several more weeks. Can't wait to see some more videos.

Congratz !