Award
Congratulations ptp, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Is It Possible To Move(9v~12v) Servos ?

Assistance Requested

Help Smarty with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Smarty claims to have checked these sources:

haha thanks dj, dont worry no chance of using arduinos for this one Smile
thought it might be useful for the other parameters of the servo's.
I'll keep tinkering Smile

Cheers
Carlo

Tinker tinker! Grin silly arduino, you're for leds!

Thanks for the help DJ, and for the speedy delivery of the controller Smile
Can drive servo's now, but not too sure about sending and receiving other parameters and setting id's. it would be awesome to read in positions to set the min and max of positions and help getting him to work Smile Would it help if I sent you a servo for the cause Smile Another quick question is there a limit to how many servos I can run off that one uart?

Cheers
Carlo

Each id of the servo matches the id of the virtual port.

There is no reading from these servos in EZ-Builder. If you are experienced with c#, you can create a plugin to do so. I unfortunately do not have the available time.

You can control as many servos as there are id's for off a uart. Feeding the servos appropriate power should be directly from the battery if you're exceeding the datasheet specifications. You will have to check the datasheet to see what the specifications are.

Thanks DJ, still getting my head around everything, can move the servos with your plugin (thanks for that Smile ). Is there any source code for it for me to modify it? Programming isn't my strongest suit but I'll try Smile

@DJ Sures
@cpsergi

hello.
is it possible to use a tiny controller ?
I need a UART Port.. what is Tinys UART Port ?

all what I need is:
EZ Software, the plugin and to cenntect one of all Kondo Servos to an UART-Port, then I control all Servos via Virtual ports.

have I understood matters correctly ?

@Asimo The ioTiny does not have a UART port...