Award
Congratulations thetechguru, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Rider The Ball Kicker Servo Port Numbers

Assistance Requested

Help faengelm with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

faengelm claims to have checked these sources:

I don't see the actual port numbers defined in the instructions as they are for other projects.

I didn't see the ports listed under Project Details either

I need this info to execute the Auto Position Actions such as Kick

Thanks,
Frank
User-inserted image

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

If you open the settings on the autoposition, click on the calibrate frame, and click the "live edit" checkbox, it will show you the port numbers except for the wheels. You can get the port numbers for the wheels from the Movement Panel settings.

Alan

@thetechguru

Hi Alan,

Thanks... that answers my question!

BTW, it looks like "live edit" has been renamed to "Port Edit Mode"

User-inserted image

regards,
Frank