Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Preloaded Actions Servo Moves

Assistance Requested

Help mezofalvi with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

mezofalvi claims to have checked these sources:

Hello,

Can I see the servo moves and speeds of the preloaded actions somehow?

many thanks,
laszlo

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Connect to the robot and press the action. You will find instructions to using your robot in the learn section. The learn section has everything you need.

Ok, I found frames, thanks

If your question has been answered, set is as such please.

Also, remember that question marks in the software give you help.

Within the software, you may press the question mark (?) to access information and help about that control. The list of controls on the side menu of this page matches the categories and controls within the software.

User-inserted image

done, thanks DJ