Award
Congratulations thetechguru, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Assistance Requested

Help 4c454f with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

4c454f claims to have checked these sources:

Hi there, when i try to do the Robot course for the Roli or any of the other robots i get the error, error at loading of ippSP library, No DLLs were found in the Waterfall Procedure. where can i find these DLLs it is looking for, i have checked the for forums but am uncertain about downloading files from people i dont know and putting them on my computer.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

This issue keeps popping up from time to time. Follow this link and the thread will walk you through a solution. You or someone using your computer uninstalled a third party program and the uninstaller took out more Dills then it should have. Probably GoProCineformStudio. It's an easy fix:

www.sevenforums.com/software/296070-no-dll-were-found-waterfall-procedure-finally-solved.html

Here's a list of search results on this community forum for the error that Go Pro has created: http://www.ez-robot.com/Community/Forum/Search?query=Waterfall

Just fyi,

Simply installing any Windows GoPro software causes this issue. Uninstalling doesn't fix it because their installer doesn't clean up the outdated dlls they install. I was involved in the beta test of one of their new cameras and the new software, and complained loudly about this issue but they didn't fix it.

Breaks a lot of apps, not just EZ-Builder.

Alan

Thank you