Award
Congratulations thetechguru, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Right Shoulder Servo Not Working

Assistance Requested

Help cdonc with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

cdonc claims to have checked these sources:

Hi,

We have used the EZ-JD robot the last couple of months with joy in our school. But suddenly the left shoulder servo will not function any more.

We have tried to calibrate the robot, and tried to swap right and left shoulder port without any luck.

Any tips, or is this a direct warranty claim?

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

When you swapped the right and left, did the problem move? (ie, is it the servo or the EZ-B port)? Servos are wear items and are not warrantied except for out of box failures.

You can order replacements here: http://www.ez-robot.com/Shop/Default.aspx?CatId=104

Alan

The problem did not move, and was resolved with a new servo.