Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Waitforspeech

Assistance Requested

Help Tameion with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Tameion claims to have checked these sources:

Hi Team,

I may have identified a small bug with the WaitForSpeech command.

The command works fine when coding inside a script manager console but fails to work outside the editing environment.

I have also tried this inside a stand alone script window

Both methods hang with a partially drawn dialogue box with "Waiting for Speech..." visible. It eventually switches to "Not Responding" which of course forces me to close EZ-Builder.

I am using Win10 and the latest version of EZ-Builder.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

I am unable to reproduce this behavior. Can you provide an Example Project? Use the attach file button when responding and attach the project file.

I hate to admit it but the problem is in my code DJ....
The function works perfectly in a fresh script outside my code

I have had this script working since 2007 so I am not surprised that a glitch has finally crept in.

Sounds like it is time to re-code.

We've all been there Smile