Award
Congratulations thetechguru, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Charging Cable Too Short

Assistance Requested

Help faengelm with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

faengelm claims to have checked these sources:

Why is the charging cable only sticking through the body about 1/4"? This makes it VERY hard to connect the charger. I have to remove the left arm and use needle nose pliers to hold the connector

Is there an extension cable?

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Send me your address (my email is in my profile) amd I'll mail you an extension cable. I bought a pack of 10 for $2 last year. Only need half of them.

(any hobby shop that sells RC planes/cars should have them)

Alan

Excellent. Just sent you an email. Thank you

Any idea why EZ robot does make the cable longer or provide a extension cable? I've seen posts where people have disassembled JD to make it longer and can't get it back together

The tutorial section has information regarding charging batteries and how to use your particular model of charger with photos of the charging locations of each robot body. You can find it here: http://www.ez-robot.com/Tutorials/Lesson/26

Anyone looking for a charging cable extension, I found 6" 3 Pin JST cables on Amazon. Just have to solder the male connector pins to the end of the cable.
Works Great.

Eric

6" 3 Pin JST Cable
Grin

here you can find all cables reddy to use.3 pin=4s/2pin=3s

batt cable