Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Error Message

Assistance Requested

Help bhouston with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

bhouston claims to have checked these sources:

I am getting this error message and it is preventing me from saving changes to my project.

User-inserted image

It has a reference to the Inverted Pendulum control that I had a look at and then deleted from the project.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

You didn't delete it from the project otherwise it wouldn't get an error. Use the merge option and load all controls into a new empty project.

Thanks DJ, I did as you suggested with the merge. I had deleted the Inverted Pendulum control from the project and it didn't show any more, however, when I went to the Merge function it showed there.

It doesn't show up because of the error - the error is preventing the control from displaying. It was still in the project, it just couldn't load because the configuration file had changed.

OK thanks. Can you tell that I'm anxious to get an Inverted Pendulum?