Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Adc Scripting

Assistance Requested

Help bhouston with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

bhouston claims to have checked these sources:

I installed the latest EZ Builder today and fired up InMoov. I ran a script with this in it;



and got this error message

Error on line 5: ADC_Wait requires at least 4 parameter. You passed 3.

I uninstalled the current EZ Builder and re-installed a version from 1/18/2016 and that code ran fine with no error message.

What is it looking for?
I also noticed that in the current version, the following now throws an error message;


Servo (D0,125)

It no longer accepts the space between "Servo" and "(D0,125)", as it did in previous versions. Just thought I would point that out, don't give a rough time about sloppy coding.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!




1) adc_wait has been fixed for the next release - thanks for pointing that out!

2) correct, tightened syntax for proper programming has been implemented with the latest compiler. the bracket and function name must be one word. This was implemented to begin correcting the improper program formatting and syntax that has been rampant on the forum. Sure, you can wrap everything in brackets, but that's not proper programming for example (from another forum thread). So tightening the syntax formatting restriction so everyone's code looks and runs the same. Place your brackets against the function name. Smile


Thanks DJ, It looks like I'm going to have to clean up some coding!