Whoa - where did you get that oscilloscope? Super cool! I'm a huge fan of your videos

That is cool!

I just got some time to check in on your build after seeing you posted a vid a few days ago.

Woho! I absolutely love the new look! That oscilloscope is the BOMB! This brings it to life in a whole new way! I really am flipping over the old time science fiction look it adds. The shape and style of the light sticks and the dome bring it all together. Nice architectural work. Very artist. Smile

Where Did you get the oscilloscope?

Haha, we're all going nutty over that oscilloscope!

Found this diy on eBay, which would be a fun project: https://www.ebay.ca/ulk/itm/191827754952

Day 9: Watching Six Speak

Who doesn't like to watch their robot talking? EZ Builder has a pretty good built in speaking mechanism but it's always nice to see a little action when you hear your Six speaking. So let's explore some ways that we can watch our robot talk.

Here are the options I considered:
1. Pulsing LEDs (some flicker, some change color, and some just pulse)
2. Strip of LEDs such as a VU meter (the old LM3914 makes a good LED bar display)
3. Arduino Oscilloscope using the SSD1306 display board
4. DSO138 2.4" TFT Digital Oscilloscope (DJ suggested a good link a few replies above)
5. And finally, an Android app.

I like the android option best because it has a built-in microphone, so that you can just capture the audio. Android also includes the option to use the EZ-Builder mobile and lots of other gauges and handheld devices. I find Android has a better collection of this stuff than does iOS. However, it can be expensive so you might want to look for a cheap Android phone. I chose the Galaxy S4 because it has all the sensors one would ever want.

I plan to experiment with the android devices a little bit more on another day.

Here is a video showing a series of clips panning from one option to another ending with the android oscilloscope. Most of this video is a script with heavy use of “sayezbwait”.

User-inserted image

pashley

love the voice sounds so clear.and perfect motions.
now i know what an Oscilloscope is,thanks.

Wow, setup looks great and the voice is clear as day! Pretty new to the forum, looking forward to the forward progress and updates!

Day 10: Farewell V3

At first, I planned to combine some of my previous projects using the v3 EZB with my new EZB v4, but with some sadness, I have now decided it might be just as well to return them both for store credit.

Six encountered the ole EZ V3 models today.

Here's a video of how it all went down.
You may need to crank up the volume, these guys speak softly.