Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Questions After January 18 Windows Update Ez Builder

Assistance Requested

Help mcusolutions with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

mcusolutions claims to have checked these sources:

After the January 18 update I can not get video on my lap top

The camera is working as I can see the video using the ios app on my I phone

I tried removing the EZ builder app and re installing

no progress

Thanks
Andy

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

What error do you see when pressing the start button on the camera control?

I just get the display box with the ghosted out logo

No error codes

You press the start button, and there is no error or anything in the debug window? There must be some message in debug if the start button for the camera is pushed. Does the software lock up, is that why there is no message? Please provide more info Smile

The software locks up on the desk top now almost every time

Please provide more information - I'd like to help you but there is no information to work with. Perhaps the easiest first step is for you to submit a diagnostic report. Instructions can be found here: http://www.ez-robot.com/Tutorials/Help.aspx?id=220

Please confirm once you have submitted a diagnostic report

Okay
I will also try to make a video

Thanks

I uninstalled and the re installed the software

Now it's okay.

Not sure why , but my Windows machine did go through quite a bit of updating yesterday

Everything seems fine

Thanks

Great to hear - glad the magical mystery of Microsoft Windows bugs could help Smile