Award
Congratulations Richard R, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Ez-b V4 Disconnects Whenever I Try To Move The Servos

Assistance Requested

Help AndrikJ with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

AndrikJ claims to have checked these sources:

i am working on making a custom six robot that I am modeling after the Ez Robot six robot, I am running 12 servos of of 5 rechargeable 1.2 volt AA's, I have already set the battery monitor to 5.2. The servos I am using are 3 EZROBOT HD servos, 3 Tower pro MG995 hi-speed servos, and 6 GWServo so3 STD servos. what happens is I connect to the ez-b through the wifi on my desktop, I connect the ez-b to ez builder (I'm using the premade SIX script), Then I try ro do something with the auto position and it freezes for a second then disconnects from EZ-Builder.
(this dosnt happen when I disconnect 3 or more of the EZ Robot or Tower pro servos)
please help

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

It's because there is insufficient power going to your servos...Use a Lipo battery or at least a Sub C nimh battery pack.... "AA" batteries can't supply enough current (amps.....)

I was going to try to hook up the servos to their own battery pack and then run the ezb off of a separate pack

That will work.... but as mentioned you need to use batteries that can supply a lot of current.... Lipos, LifePO4, subc NiMh or SLA (lead acid batteries)

ok, Thank you