Giving The App A More Polished Look

Ok you guys have seen my control apps for my robots. You may have noticed that I like to be more flashy with graphics and try to get the most of the look of the apps as possible. Even without flash I am able to give the sense of animation or movement with my designs. I now came up with a cool way to add 3 frames of animation to the apps but need DJ to add a small addition to the app menu. When you switch from screen to screen the transition is "Fade Out". Is there a way to give the designer a choice and have no transition between screens? Without the fade out feature 3 frames will flow better giving the illusion of movement making the visuals come alive.I have tried it opening a sliding door( pics below). Also on the subject, can sound files be added to the buttons? For sound on the buttons i need to use the v4 speaker which ruins the illusion. Looking forward to seeing this modification added. Thanks for listening.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

You could always use the custom html server control and a small windows PC in the robot with the android device doing everything through the HTML pages - you could even make an android app to open the pages quite easily.

Yes it's more expense but you get 100% hassle free GUIs and more flexibility, including voice, sounds, animations and integration with other apps etc.