Imperial AT-AT Walker Robot - The force is with me!

Loved the build so much, I had to get one myself to convert. Have you seen the playschool version? It's like a child version of the larger At At . Did you use the original Kenner version or the Hasbro version?

I have a video of the build in raw snipplets sitting on my laptop. Even the unboxing - which will tell you what version it is. At the top of my head, i'm unsure Smile I recall the box had a lot of green and black on it! If that helps?

I'll get that video rock'n someday soon!

This is a wonderful build.
I am so glad you are back to building robots!
I just got 2 AT AT walkers off ebay and will be getting a 3rd.
I also just got the newest R2D2 RC Interactive Droid.
It would make for a great EZ-Robot project.

Ok, I've been looking at your product line for a while and I'm willing to give up my servo controllers and arduino boards I you can answer this question for me. Did you program the gait using only the EZ-Builder software?
Because that would be amazing.
I have a scratch built quadruped that i don't know how to program.
Thanks

I'm not @DJ but I can assure you that, yes, the gait was created with EZ-Builder Smile

I've created a few walking gaits myself using EZ-Builder and it's a huge time saver!

@Kablerecord Yes, DJ used ez builder's "servo auto positioner control"... The servo auto positioner in ez builder is a God send in animating multi servo robots. I use it exclusively with my inMoov....

Kable, my project is available in the ezcloud robot AppStore. Install ezbuilder and you can load my project to build from. Maybe you can perfect my gait Smile

Wow, this is exciting! I had no idea there was something like this out there. Thanks guys for the responses

You can program it with EZ Builder and even voice control it too!
Use the camera to give your quadruped vision so it can track moving objects, colors, or faces. This gives it even more life!
EZ Robot makes building and programming robots Easy and fun.
If you need anything helpful robot builders will respond!

@DJ, I'm curious.
How close are you to finishing your build?
It looks like a great project to work on, so I purchased one off of ebay, and it will be here in a couple of days. I cant wait to see the video!
Keep up the great work! You inspire us all! Smile