Help Out Your Fellow Ez-robotian.subscribe To Xlrobots Tv

Need your guys help to up my subscribers so i can qualify for sponsorship and be able to have real cool stuff to give away!

Also...It's FREE, EASY and gets you entered in our monthly give away! http://bit.ly/1L00mkz

Heres the newest episode. a multi-part series on the XLR-ONE Mini.

Our new XLRVlogs. Check it guys.

This weeks Episode.. The Dangers of ebay Filaments.

Subscribe guys... We extended the first XLR-ONE Mini giveway. After some thought we decided to give a Robot away after every 500 subscribers....and not a kit a complete XLR-ONE-Mini! Were at 122 now, help us help you! Thanks in advance!

Hey guys adding a new segment to the channel. Quick-TIPS. Basically short videos with tech tips on 3d printing Modeling etc.

If you get cheap filaments by misadventure, it's probably still good for making glue. I save my ABS scraps and mix them with heavy duty acetone which melts it down into an ABS glue or paste....depending on the ratio.

@JustinRatliff I do the same. I use glass mason jars and make the glue in different colors. Mostly White, Black, Red and Blue. Its great for repairs and filling in gaps when you are attaching 2 or more parts together.

You can do colored glue? I never thought about that! <jaw drop> That's a great idea! Smile

Follow up video on the print quality of the Matterhacker brand filament.

First unboxing.. New Colorfabb XT-cf20 Carbon Fill Filament.