Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Camera Config - Change Media Save Folder

Assistance Requested

Help fredebec with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

fredebec claims to have checked these sources:

Hi everyone,

I tried recently to change the Media Save Folder in Camera Config from "C:\Users\Fredebec\Pictures\My Robot Pictures" to something else, but it don't seems to be possible anymore : the text field is not active. I know for sure I was able to do it in the past...

I don't know if it is an EZ-Builder issue or if there is something wrong with my config. Are you guys able to change the Media Save Folder ?

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

The media save folder was not selectable - however, i have added it to the next release. The release should be either tonight or tomorrow.

Thanks @DJ for your quick answer and solution.

DJ, Have you fixed the recording issue where video wasn't being recorded? Changing the destination won't help much if we can't capture pictures/video.

Picture snapshot is working fine for me.... Haven't tried video, however...

Yes, picture snapshot is working. The problem is only with video recording...