Award
Congratulations Anthony XLRobots.com, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Who Can Turn My 3d Printable Idea Into Profit

Assistance Requested

Help atomsk with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

atomsk claims to have checked these sources:

I really want to customize my little turtle bot Arc with a removable hat or set of hats to mount on the cameras back. The piece evens out the cylinder to the end and has a little top hat or in my case a star covered pointy wizard hat (he reads stories to my son) off to one center side for changeability. It could be all matching white but it would be wonderful to have the hat blue w yellow stars. I will attach a sketch for refeance. I would be willing to pay $10 for the one (or what ever a bit over cost and s/h would cost) thank you
User-inserted image
Also robot selfie

User-inserted image

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Ok Is this what you like?

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Oh I like that, I was thinking printing it connected to the space behind the eye for quick changeability, that said I really dig that hat design.

Updated, just noticed it looks like you made it slidable. Would this design have enough room to easily cover the top with out damaging the base clip? Also do you have a 3d printer / if so could you print one?

Yes i can print it out. I can do it blue with yellow stars as well and yes it clips on using the easy bits tech.

wonderful, what would you want for it? I am here in Washington state so no worries about outside USA shipping Smile

Ok, here it is the EZ-Bits Hats- The Wizard. Custom requested design. The hat clips on using the ez-bits clip slot. Easy on easy off. Send me your address info to email: anthony@xlrobots.com ill send it out to you. $10 plus 4.45 shipping- $14.45. I have the top hat as well if your interested as well as any other hat you can think of. Baseball cap, winter hat, Mickey Mouse ears etc.

User-inserted image

heres a front shot.
User-inserted image

Looks great I emailed you thanks