I would love to purchase one of these!

@jstarne1
Please email me at alexkmaciel@gmail.com

Thank youSmile

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

I finished shaping and etching out the lines so that it is ready to me cast into a master mold. Going cheap instead of the super expensive stuff. Liquid latex layers , once it is built up Then build up a hard layer for support. If anyone is interested in buying one let me know , I made eye stalk pods and a claw too.

If anyone wants to buy one let me know Smile kandyred@gmail.com

The latex I was using was super watery thin so I switched to Mold Builder from Hobby Lobby, this is one coat, this stuff is much thicker than the previous liquid.
User-inserted image
After three coats of the watery stuff...

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

After one good coat of mold maker you can really see the difference in thickness

That’s pretty awesome!

Thanks Dj!

So I ended up peeling off the super thick layer because some corners never dried, they were so thick that the outside dried and sealed in the wet latex. So I peeled it off and started agian with thinner layers. The previous attempt would have worked , but I really want the person I give a recast to has minimal finishing work. I started agian this morning. Its not a big deal, about 5 dollars in material lost, so its minimal. After 20-25 coats I will move to making the outside support with fiberglass matt in multiple pieces. This looks like it will be a two piece mold support. I have 11 hour shifts so I brought it with be to add a coat about every 3 hours.

Third coat today of liquid latex , this is gonna take a couple days :/
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Alright, I just got home and put on the 5th coat of latex , I also starting building the mold for the claw and the eye pods too! I am trying to get the layers to dry quicker with the help from a large stand up fan.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image