Congratulations thetechguru, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Connecting One Ez-b In Ap And One In Client

Assistance Requested

Help robot56 with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

robot56 claims to have checked these sources:

hello everyone,

I am having trouble connecting multiple ezb's to my laptop.

I need to be able to take my droid outside of my home wireless network so setting up both boards in client mode is not an option for me.

I am currently trying to set up board 0 as AP and board 1 as client. I have set up board 1 as client using Board 0's ssid and it notify's me that a connection is established and blinks green as expected. I then reconnect back to board 0 and it connects normally in AP mode. However I cannot locate the IP address or connect to the second board via client mode.. when I search for the IP the range given is 10.211.55.__ which is very different than the first boards IP

I have searched the forums and havent come up with a solution

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

When you search, change the subnet to 192.168.1.x (recent update to EZ-Builder allows changing the subnet of your search). The likelihood is that the 2nd EZ-B will be unless you connect your computer to board 0 first in which case that will be the address of your pc and the 2nd EZ-B will be -

perfect thank you @thetechguru I knew i was missing something small.

Its all up and running now Smile