Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Mobile Interface Running Background Colour

Assistance Requested

Help Steve G with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Steve G claims to have checked these sources:

I've come across a little issue and not sure if it's a bug or not. What it is, is when editing a mobile interface "Add Button" and try to change the "Running BG Colour" to say green for example (default set to red) , when I hit "Save" it reverts back to red and doesn't save the colour I selected.

Any ideas? Below is a short video of what I'm experiencing.

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

okay - i'll take a look, thanks!

fixed for next release

Top banana. Thanks DJ. Grin

@Yep, just read your update post. Yet again your on point my friend. Fast response and fix. Thanks very much DJ, much appreciated Smile

Anytime Smile Incase anyone else missed this fix, i posted the link just in case