Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Camera Tracking With Custom Movement

Assistance Requested

Help OldBotBuilder with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

OldBotBuilder claims to have checked these sources:

Can Camera Tracking be linked to drive the Custom Movement direction scripts instead of selected servos?

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

Yes. Any Movement Panel is controlled by any movements.

1) You can only add one Movement Panel per project

2) A Movement Panel will respond to any use of direction commands in ez-script or from other controls, such as camera

3) In ez-script, the direction commands would be Forward, Reverse, Left, Right, Stop would control a Movement Panel

4) all Movement Panels have the words "movement panel" in their name.

@DJ Sures,
Thanks for the quick reply.
I will try the Camera Tracking/Custom Movement tomorrow and let you know how well I do.

1) Add camera control

2) Add custom movement control. Edit the control and add your custom code

3) Press CONFIG button on camera control

4) Enable Movement Tracking

@JD Sures,

Thanks JD. Found the Enable Movement Tracking box.
I hope to use the EZ head camera to scan for and find the red ball with Enable Servo Tracking, then switch to Enable Movement Tracking to move the 'bot up to the ball.