New Friend For Jd, Lita My Humanoid Robot Made From Water Pipe Pvc And Scraps

What is the flat plastic material you are using and where can I get some? What kind of scissors are you using to cut it?

CAN YOU TELL ITS HEIGHT
I KNOW SOMETHING ABOUT PVC IT IS HARD
TO MAKE ONE SHAPE FROM IT CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW YOU DO IT *confused* *confused*

Outstanding! I am going to try this (flatten PVC) ... There are some custom plastic pieces I would like to make and since I don't have (or know how to use) 3d design software, I'm going to try it your way.... How did you learn how to do all this?

@DJ has got to see this...Smile

@d.cochran with pleasure... Smile

@JustinRatliff is just lower price ordinary water pipe (thin pipe) and ordinary scirsors. @Richard @dinesh

@EricEZ

Did you just make a servo out of DC geared motors for the shoulders? I think with a little more sanding and some bondo and epoxy coating you can make some serious damage on the "overpriced robot market" Grin

Amazing work Eric. Wow.

Alan

@Richard R i just find my way self , i just thing when i look a papercraft and the idea is show up for making robot from that, but paper is not strong, and than i look a water pipe in my store room and ... this is result...Smile

@Doombot is a gerbox i'm modification with a modul motor controller on broken sevo...(the servo I don't pretty much) Smile https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtqTWegwCdM

@thetechguru Alan im sorry this not working yet on my real sizq wall.e, the high Tors motor Dc on my wall.e is broken and i need to replace. but you know what my problem. so while the Ez-b i use for this robot.

Thankyou, All

@EricEZ
You sir, are brilliant. and no matter what anyone says, don't chop those locks Winky Winky

Have you used fiberglass and resin? Pus, are you using PVC cement to bond your plastics together?