Tars Robot Concept

Work on this some more Grin

I like your robot shelf in the back. Maybe next you could automate it so you can request what robot you want!

Joking aside, this is a very cool concept. This almost works like toy plastic trains where the wheels and drive bar moves in an old train-like motion, though hidden wheels underneith actually do the work.

Very cool robot!

How is this robot doing?

Unfortunately I have not worked further oh this due to lack of funds. I am on disability with back problems which limits my spending on robots. I do plan to work on this some more as funds allow me to. I have been able to create some other new robot projects that I will post in near future. I do plan to work on this project because I love robots so much and using Ez builder much this a great project goal. Again thank you DJ for your interest and everything you have accomplished is totally amazing. Smile

Best of luck to you. This is one of my favorite robot builds! Take your time and report progress. I have family member with serious back injury as well and know how difficult it can be. Keep up the great work!