Dirgebot V1

@Richard R
Ah dude I know it's gonna be awesome man...but of course I look at stuff objectively...I realize not everyone has the same taste as me... Grin

Update
Prepping the parts for moldmaking...sealing it with resin spray...waiting for it to dry thoroughly. Once again i will document moldmaking these parts into tutorials for everyone. It's easier than you all may think. I'm gonna go from simple 1 piece molds to intricate 4 piece molds, and casting in fiberglass.

User-inserted image

Torso

User-inserted image

Various arm parts and some of the claw
Grin

Dude... one day you should do a quick tutorial on how you do those molds? I would love to learn...

@Richard R
I'm getting there...I wanna be as thorough as I can as I want everyone to learn how to do it... Winky

Really, Really looks GREAT.. I cant wait 'till the next full mockup.. Still no name?

Gynoid needs a big handsome boyfriend..

Ron

@Ron

Hahaha Thanks man so flattering...

I have a few names I'm playing with I'm gonna name it officially when it's standing up with it's claws up in the air.... Winky

Update
Got @Anthony turn my wheel design into a 3D masterpiece...
The honeycomb design acts as a suspension system. 5" X 1.5". I'm making molds out of this print and cast in 90A urethane rubber (that's about as hard as a skateboard wheel). I designed the treads so they can work on almost any surface, including grass.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Thanks to XLRobots for the speedy and professional response.

i could envision a large Dirgebot powered by a Harley Davidson engine..Rad

@rb550f

Hah I wish Grin

Here is a interesting design I found on Instructables. It reminded of your robot..Great inspiration. Love to see more updates on your great project.
User-inserted image

User-inserted image
And here is one of my current projects I am working on .BMAX
User-inserted image

User-inserted image