Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Are These Compatible With The V4?

Assistance Requested

Help Anthony with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

Anthony claims to have checked these sources:

Saw these online, 1.2" 8x8 Ultra Bright Square Blue LED Matrix + Backpack, would be perfect for the XLR-C Chappie style eyes. I could use raspberry pi but i want to control via EZ-Builder. Any help as always greatly appreciated.
1.2" 8x8 Ultra Bright Square Blue LED Matrix + Backpack

User-inserted image

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

i2c interface - sure that's easy Smile

i2cWrite() is all you will need

I ordered one - we will make a control for it. They're neat little units. Reminds me of our 18 RGB LED Block - except it's 4x4 4x4 (so it's 8x8 as well, but separated)

Smile DJ Please try to have it so we can control many Tongue

It's I2C, provided the address can be changed I'm sure there will be the ability to control 255 if you wanted to.

Grin mmmm255mmmm lol

I would be happy with a good controller for for maybe 5 min

I "know" nothing about I2C

yet Smile

Awesome D.J. thanks.

Wolfie, their site is poorly documented but it reads this....

address-selection jumpers so you can connect up to eight 1.2" 8x8's together (or a combination, such as four 1.2" 8x8's and four 7-segments, etc) on a single I2C bus.