Yes, I am planning on using your EZ-AI. I am excited about all it can do. I know several children who will want to play with Teddy and having it remember them is amazing. Thank you for your offer to help! I will take you up on that! I was following the thread for that as well.

Hello i'm interested by EZ-DBMulti (not EZ-AI for the moment) but i can't find it and this link is dead : http://cochranrobotics.com/Portals/0/EZ-DB%20Multi%20Source.zip
Can you help me?
Thanks

Hello wofty.

This was rolled into EZ-AI and is one of the core pieces that made that version of EZ-AI work. Because of this, and because there really were not many downloads of this app, I ended up killing it off in favor of people using EZ-AI.

In order to try to know how to help you, can you tell me what you are looking for? Also, can you tell me if you have any programming experience with C#? This should give me the information that I need to try to figure out the best way to assist.

If you have experience with C#, I would be happy to let you know what this did and how it did it. It would be possible to develop a plugin that does what EZ-DBMulti did but may take some time for me due to other obligations. If I were rewriting it with what is now available, I would definitely make it a plugin.

Thanks
David