Xlr-one Master Control Unit

I wanted to have a cool controller for the robots and i dug back to my LeXI pics and pulled up my concept for her controller. Inspired by the Reel Steel Movie robot controllers i designed this one. The M.C.U. is made to work with all 7" to 8.4" tablets. The design is setup so i can custom print the controller unit to perfectly fit your tablet. I mean it is "tailored" to your tablet, prior to print. I will be printing the first one this weekend and will post pics and videos. Looks cool and will assist in using your EZ-Builder app because you will have a better "handle" on your tablet. No pun intended... ok yes pun was intended. Let me know what you guys think.

User-inserted image

concept
User-inserted image

That's beautiful. Very cool looking indeed *cool* . I like it, and look forward to the video.

Ok had to make a few alterations so it would print correctly. heres the first part completed. the handles are printing now and the logos and detail pieces as well.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

ok handles on now the logos and accents.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Ok done front part just waiting now for the back accents and its done.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Very cool.

Alan

I designed an attachment to clip on an extra video device on top. In the pics im using a Note 4 . im going to use the Note 4 to sync the video from the gopro and the galaxy tab pro to run the controls.

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

User-inserted image

Cool! I can totally see myself getting one of these from you. Can you alter the artwork & logos and color? I'd jump on it if it was custom decorated to fit in more with my Lost in Space theme and the B9 robot.

I dont really know what that would look like right now but certainly would need reflect the feeling of the era. Silver Spacesuits with red line accents, sweeping arching and curved architecture and a little campy looking. It would need to reflect the feeling in this picture and look like you would find it on the flight deck of the Jupiter 2.

@Dave heres a mock up of a B9 controller.

User-inserted image

The lights will work and the lost in space logo would be light as well.