Congratulations Dave Schulpius, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Help A Newbie Get Started :)

Assistance Requested

Help bongobong with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

bongobong claims to have checked these sources:

Another option is to use this board and pass the sound out of the bottom of the EZ-B using the thread that Alan posted. I have used it with great success.

Amazing. DJ, care to chime in?

Does anyone have DJ's email or a way of contacting him?

I too have not read the entire thread, but

This is a script

that was written to handle the movement of a servo with spoken sound.

I found that it took a while to run with long text and got off sync. By long I mean like 4000 characters or so, but it was an improvement over the sound servo control.

I ultimately went with the solution I provided earlier and will for my next project also. It just works very well.

He reads most of the threads. Probably better than emailing for technical issues. You can add onto this thread: to bring it back to the front of the forum for a couple of days and he will certainly see it since it is tagged as a bug report.

@bongobong I am interested in your progress on your project. Have there been any new changes? I too am working on a Teddy Ruxpin ( ) and am following your post with great interest.

HI there,
Certainly; I've almost got it down. I'll write more later but bit busy right now.
But feel free to shoot me any questions.