A Short Message For The Ez-robot Team

@Chrissi.

Your very welcome. Hope your all doing something nice to celebrate. I'm pleased you like K-9. He enjoyed his first attempt at singing (although between you and me, he sounded a bit like a tormented Dalek. Hope he doesn't read that) Tongue

I bet his response would be...

"Affirmative, master!"

Great video Steve ! A K9 robot is on my bucket list of robots and you beat everyone to it ! Congrats to Steve as well as EZ robot on their 3 yr in business. It's almost like yesterday!

That was awesome! Thank you so much! It is incredible to think about how many different people enjoy ezrobot products. We have such an amazing community and could not have made it this far without you. Here's to another 3 great years Smile

THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU!

@jstrarne1

Thanks for your kind words. I've always wanted to have my own K-9 but never had the time or confidence to build one. Glad you liked the video. Grin

@Jason.

You are more than welcome. If it wasn't for you guys, my K-9 probably would have never got off the ground (no, I don't mean he can fly, yet Winky ) so thank you too.

Happy Birthday EZ-Robot!

Great video Steve

Alan

Hahahaha this is AWESOME. So sweet. Smile Grin Grin Grin

Wow, what a great birthday gift! Thank you Smile

I shared your video on our Facebook Page! Grin

@DJ and @Aislinn.

It was my pleasure. I'm really pleased you liked it Smile. You guys have done an amazing job with a fantastic product, great community, and all the help and support you offer, and long may your success continue.

K-9 will be pleased he is on your Facebook page. He said he wants to be famous just like his counterpart, so that's a good start. Tongue

Congratulations once again guys.

Steve.

Wow! You started your company on my birthday! Winky