A Short Message For The Ez-robot Team

@DJ @Alan @Jason Z @Aislinn
@Cory @Jeremie @Jake @Chrissi @Jason H
and everyone else involved with EZ-Robot.

I was reading through the forum the other day and came across a post (#7) DJ made in a thread that caught my eye. So with that in mind, and before his official release on to the Project Showcase, my little friend, "K-9" 2.0, has a little message he wanted to share with you all.

Roll tape... (err, or should that be "stream video" ) Grin

Steve G. Smile

HAHA Awesome! Thanks @Steve G, I love the K9! I can't believe you got him to blow a party horn, that will forever be a mystery to me, lol.

I like all the additions you put on your K9 too, like the ultrasonic sensor on the dog collar and all the lights on his back. Truly looks to be a labor of love.

Your welcome, and thanks. He was something I always wanted to build. I went for the slightly different look just to personalise him a bit.

Yeah the party horn was a bit of a head scratcher. It's amazing what that EZ-B4 can do lol. Tongue

Have a good one. Smile

@steve thanks for making video. Great k9, look forward to more videos of k9.

j Grin

Thank you Smile. Got a few teething problems to iron out, but hope to have at least 1 video up sometime next week.

I wonder if EZ HQ have got any plans to celebrate?

@Steve G, that's one serious K 9 bot ya got there. May there be many more videos to follow.

Happy 3rd birthday EZ-Robot. I just received my Roli about 20-30 minutes ago. I got him half assembled and charging now. I can't wait to wish you a happy 4th, 5th, 6th, ect.. Smile

happy 3rd birthday ez&team

congrats antron007

Cheers @Robot-Doc. I'm going to throw together a "The making of" photo/video montage this weekend to start with. Should be up early next week.

Pleased to hear you got your Roli Smile. Great news. And I'm with you with the 4th 5th 6th ect birthdays. Winky

Wow! Thanks so much for that video, it's awesome! Love your K9.