Award
Congratulations DJ Sures, for answering the question and has received an EZ-Credit award! Share what you have learned and create a tutorial to help others by clicking here.

Assigning Joystick Button Script To Control Ports On Different Ez Boards

Assistance Requested

Help gwen4156 with their question and receive $10 of EZ-Credit to get more robots and parts from our store. The following information was provided about their previous efforts searching tutorials for a resolution.

gwen4156 claims to have checked these sources:

Can you assign joystick button script to ports on different EZ Bs? There seems to be no place to specify which board the script is meant for. Is there script syntax to address this?

Thanks

I have found a few conversations, tutorials and activities that may help with your question. Take a look at these links. I've sorted them by what I believe to be most relevant but that is not always the case as I'm still learning.

Also, consider reviewing the Learn section for informative lessons and activities. Check it out!

The ez-script manual reads:

Quote:

Multiple EZ-B Boards

EZ-Builder supports multiple physical EZ-B Boards connected to your computer. You can specify the board by putting the board number in front of the port. For example: Servo(2.d0, 8) will move the D0 servo on EZ-B board #2 to position 8. If no board index is specified, the first board (zero) is assumed. If using more than one board, the first board is always responsible for Movement Panels.

Missed that... Thank you!