- updated url of firmware help video for ez-b v3

- highlight last opened folder button when opening a project

- better error logging in ez cloud

- more details when no apps found in ez cloud

- better activity messages in ez cloud

Get EZ-Builder for Windows

Thanks DJ. As usual, you guys rock!

Got it works fine .. thanks DJ

All systems updated before day trip to show my older sister (82) the robots.

j

Grin *sleep* *sleep* *sleep*

Thank you DJ, much appreciated. Much has changed for me in my life. I am now an established and widely recognized Miniature Artisan with a following all across the U.S., Canada, Austrialia,, New Zealand, South Africa, and several European countries. My work has been featured in several of the major miniatures magazines.The Good Lord has abundantly blessed me in my endeavors. I am planning on using the EZ-B for animation and special effects in my miniatures.

Once miniaturists and collectors see the results it may open a whole new market for EZ-B/EZ-Builder. I will be sure to promote the use of the EZ-B/EZ-Builder in my work.
Congratulations on the growth of your company.
Lloyd

@Lloyd, don't tease us. Post a link to some of your work. I think I remember you showing us some of it a while back but cant seem to remember exactly. We here in America sometimes are a little behind the rest of the world when it comes to hearing about rising talent like yours. Winky

Thank you for the good words Dave. It's really appreciated. I guess I had a senior moment in not thinking about posting a link. Photos of my work as well as my blog can be found at:
https://lostcreekstationminiatures.shutterfly.com
You can also visit my facebook page at: http://www.facebook.com/lloydcooper

I've got a lot of catching up to do with EZ-Builder I hope current members will be patient with me.
Thanks,
Lloyd

Wow, That's some awesome stuff!

Thank you Dave. I could have never anticipated that I would be embarking on yet another career this late in life. I've also had the blessing of becoming a published writer and photographer. I have fully embraced my new endeavors and I owe it all to my Lord. I think that including animation and special effects in my miniatures is a natural progression for me. I'll be sharing my work here when it is completed.
Lloyd

where can download EZ-B bootloader can you help pls
thanks