Not Long Now :-)

Grin Grin Best email of the year, so far! Grin Grin

User-inserted image

I just wanted to put people's minds at rest who may still be waiting for their EZ goodies to arrive. My order was for the dev kit, Revolution parts, and a few extras. Shouldn't be too long for you now.

Now I'm getting real excited. Smile

And a quick thanks to Aislinn and Chrissi at EZ Robot for your help with everything regarding my order.

Steve.

thanks for sharing the info.

yes Aislinn and Chrissi at EZ Robot are great!

j

Smile Smile Smile Winky

congrats jdebay

My JD (which wasn't ordered very quickly after they announced it) was shipped the other day, currently in Bristol, UK while they process the £21 duty/VAT I had to pay. Should be with me Monday apparently...

So it looks like the back log is being taken care of quickly which is good Smile

@Steve, check your phone for texts from DHL or better yet go to their epayments and throw in your waybill number, it'll speed up the delivery if duty/vat is involved (give it a couple of days though, I got the texts to my home phone yesterday)

That's great! One delivery closer to mine! Patience is definitely a virtue.

@ Rich.

Already done buddy. Thanks for the advice though. Sounds like ours is in the same batch. Last email from DHL stated eta should be next Tuesday (30/9/14).

Steve Tongue

congrats rich

Tongue Tongue Best email of the year! Tongue Tongue

User-inserted image

Got all my goodies this morning. Time to blow the dust off K-9 2.0, and get him fully built and online. He should be done pretty soon now, so keep an eye out on the Project showcase section where I'll put up a few photos, videos, and a little bit of info in around 4 weeks time (hopefully). Winky

User-inserted image

Mines unfortunately been attempted twice both times nobody home (had it redirected to my parents however they tried today while they were out, 15 minutes before they got back). Wish I knew DHL deliver to pick up points too, there is one about a mile from my house so it'll be there tomorrow for me then I get to make JD dance too (despite being really busy right now).

Just out of interest, how much were the duty/tax charges for the developers kit?

nice pic.
whats that black round part right below?